Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hunter's Turn

Oh Hi. Me read Mom's Blog. Yes me take things. Mom forgot 2 things me use to take alla time. The sponge Mom wash dishes with. Fun to play with. Me use to take before Mom get real cat toys. Then Mom hit me on nose with wet sponge. Me take no more. Me also take white puffy thing Mom take shower with. That fun to play with too. But, Mom hang up very high, and me not reach it. Me like Mom's dresser and jump up on it alla time. Lotta fun stuff up there. Round fuzzy things Mom wears in her hair ARE cat toys, not care what Mom says. Look like cat toys to me. Lotta shiny things. Me like shiny things. And, fuzzy white birdie IS Mine. Mine ! Mine ! Mine ! Me like to sleep with him. Nice fuzzy white birdie. Mom call him "Owl". Fuzzy white birdie belong to ME ! Mom will never find fuzzy white birdie, Heehee. Me have to check Mom's lunch box. Make sure she packed it right. And, when me find pudding snack. Me say, "No Mom, pudding snack for me." But, Mom not listen to me. And me Have to check the fridge. Look for yogurt, and for Ham. Mom must hide ham, me can never find. And Mom make lotta things with yarn. Me like yarn. Yarn soft and nice to play with. Me take yarn too. Mom make me cat nip mouse with yarn. Me like yarn mouse. But, like yarn more. Why Mom get alla fun stuff to play with, and not let me play with it. Me not know. So, yes me take things. Fun to play with. And, fuzzy white birdie is Mine ! Not belong to Mom. Now me go, say Bye-Bye. "Mom, me want ham." "Hey Mom, give me ham." "Mom,you hear me ?" "Me want ham, please."

No comments:

Post a Comment