Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hunter's turn

Oh Hi, you back again? Me not know where Mom is today, maybe at food buying place. Me think about being an Apt. cat today. At first me think, maybe me not like to live in Apt. alla time. But, then me see snow out window and think, "it good to be here safe and warm with Mom." But still, when grass green and birdies are here, me would like to be outside. I try to tell Mom, "I come back." But Mom not listen. Lotta bad things outside too. Scary place for a cat. So, now me Apt. cat. Not so bad, lotta good foods, lotta soft warm places to sleep, lotta things to play with. Some times Mom yell at me, "Hunter get down." Me a cat Mom, cats climb things. Me like sound fork and spoon make when I push them in sink, but Mom yell, "Hunter don't do that." Mom not yell alla time. I sit in Mom's lap and she pet and pet me. feel so nice. Me purr and purr. Tell her, "Me love you Mom." Me have jobs too. Wake Mom up in morning and tell Mom go bed at night. If me not tell Mom to go bed, she watch TV box or be on computer alla night. And guard Apt door, most importent job of all. Also, every time phone ring, me knock off stand. "Mom, is for you." me yell. Mom come get phone then. What Mom do without me? Me not know. It sometimes hard to be Apt. cat with all jobs me have to do. Me look out window alla time. Make sure parking lot safe. Me wonder sometimes, "What if Mom leave and not come back." Me would be sad no more Mom. But, Mom always come back. But, when me first come to live with Mom and she left to go to work place. Me did not know if she come back or not. Me try to tell people on other side of Apt. door, say, "Help, me all alone, Mom gone, find her, find her, Please." Nobody listen to me. But, Mom come back and every thing alright. Not so bad be only Apt. cat. Me not have to share, not share foods, not share Mom. All to me. Now me like being Apt. cat. Can look out window and not get hurt by bad things, have Mom to keep me safe, get good foods. Mom to play with me. Life as a cat is good. Me go now, take nap on bed, and wait for Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment