Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hunter Likes.......

1. Ham...& will do anything to get it.
2. Plastic........He chews it to pieces.......He likes zip-lock Baggies best, I was putting them on top of the Fridge......but when I seen him jump on the counter.....then the microwave...then the top of the Fridge to get them..........I started putting them inside the Fridge.
3. The dirty cloths basket....it's his favorite place to sleep......I bought him a cat bed, but so far he hasn't slept in it yet.
4. Getting his ears cleaned.....when he sees me with a Q-tip...he'll run to his chair & hold his little ear up at me........but, he hates to be brushed....go figure.
5. People........Hunter is a people cat, & this is why I think he spends so much time at the Apt. door...because he hears people on the other side...& he's in heaven when people come to my Apt.
6. Head pets........only his head, or the sides of his face....No belly rubs please !
7. A white fuzzy mouse.......he loves the thing & carries it around in his mouth.
8. Greenies cat treats....yup, finely found a cat treat he will eat.
9. Yogurt........I let him lick the lids.
10. Looking out the window.........the one in the Living room that over looks the parking lot...so he can watch all the people coming & going...walking their dogs......the birds flying.....& the cars on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment