Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hunter is a Smart cat.

Here is a list of things Hunter can do.
Keep in mind, he figured this stuff out by watching me.

1. Open the Apt. & bathroom doors

2. Turn the water in the bathroom sink on.
Once again, my faucets have handles, not knobs. You push down for cold & up for hot. He puts his paw on the handle & pushes down.

3. Turn the TV on.
I have a remote with big buttons. He knocks it on the floor & steps on the ON button.

4. Open the kitchen cupboards.

5. Answer the phone.
If you take my phone off the charger it automatic is on "Talk". Hunter jumps up on the counter, & knocks the phone off the charger when it rings. I've come home from work & found the phone on the counter & ask him, "Who are you calling ?"

6. Turn on the Computer.
Once again.....it's the buttons. He loves buttons & pushing them.

7. Find zip-lock baggies.
Doesn't matter where I put them...he always finds them, & chews them to pieces.

8. Get me a pad for the Swiffer Sweeper.

9. Turn off the Alarm clock.
More buttons.......He gets up on his back legs & with his front paw...hits the "Snooze" button.

10. Comes & gets me when he's made a mess.
If he's hacked up a hair-ball.....throw-up......or missed the litter box. He will come up to me,stand on his back legs & pat my arm with his paw.......till I come & clean up the mess.

And, there you have it....Hunter, the amazing cat !

No comments:

Post a Comment