Monday, August 31, 2009

You know you are a Crazy cat Lady when.....

You believe there is no such thing as a naughty cat. I have Hunter remember....He's not a bad boy, just a cat.

You set a place at the dinner table for your cat. I don't know when this started.....but, Hunter even has his own chair as well.

You refer to going to the bathroom as "using the litterbox." I actually said this at work a few times...once to my Boss.

You refer to your cat as your furry child. Hunter is my "Baby Boy".

You apologize when you step on a fuzzy cat toy in the dark. Yes I have.

You meow so well, you confuse the cats. I love the look on his face when I do......& if I'm in another room Hunter comes running in......some times he will even answer me.

All of your clothes have cat hair on them, even when they come back from the laundromat or dry cleaners. What can I say. When I wash my work apron.....as soon as I take it out of the dryer......I seal it in a zip-lock baggie.

All your social activities revolve around other cat people Your voice isrecognized by your vet's receptionist. And, she always says right after I tell her MY name....."Oh, Hi Hunter's Mom."

Kiss your cat more than 10 times per greeting. Hunter hates it...but, I do it anyway.

Onlookers grimace at the sight of you sharing your sandwich with your cat, bite for bite. And, there's nothing better for Hunter than sharing a good old Ham sandwich with me.

The highlight of your day is spending time with your cat. I can't wait to get home from work at night.

When you need someone to talk to, your cat is your first choice. Hunter & I have long conversations. He never tells anyone what I've said.....& he's a good listener.

While proudly showing off your family album, your guest asks, "Isn't there anyone else in your family besides the cat?" Sadly, no there's not. I had the guy in Photo at work ask me that when I took in film to get developed. All the picture were of Hunter.

You have little songs that you sing to your cat. to the tune of "Pussy Cat, Pussy cat." by Engbert Humperdink. "Hunter cat...Hunter cat how are you...how do you do ? Hunter cat....Hunter cat I love you.....you & your Hunter cat nose."

Your cat sleep on your head. Purring away.

You give your cat presents and a stocking at Christmas. Doesn't everybody ?

You put off making the bed until the cat gets up. Or I make it anyway...with a cat lump in the middle.

Lintwheels are on your shopping list every week. I have 6 of them right now in the Apt. & 2 in my locker at work.
yup, crazy cat lady......me !

No comments:

Post a Comment