Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hunter's Turn


Oh Hi, Me was just thinking. Mom get mad at me some times. Me not mean to make her mad. Last night me was just looking for birdies out window and her yell, "Hunter ! Bad cat !" Mom tell me, she no want me to fall out window. Me try to tell her, "Me not fall out window Mom, Me a cat." Mom not listen. Her put sticky stuff over window hole, no more birdies.
Me like kitchen cupboards. Good place to hide things and to sleep in. And, when Mom go to sleep, make noise, her get up. Or people come to Apt. door, ask Mom "What's going on ?" Me tell them, "Me awake, want to play." But they not listen.
Me not mean to get into trash, but me smell Ham and cat foods. Had to see if me could find yummy smells. Me see mess all over floor and me think, "Oh,oh, what me do now ?" Me not mean to be bad cat. Me good cat. Me nice cat.
Me not likey Mom go out Apt. door. Me say, "Take me too Mom." But, her never listen to me ! So, me open door and go find her. But, some times me find other open door and have to go in and say "Hello." to people. Why people not likey that ? Me not know.
Mom try to cover hole under Apt. door. Me tell her, "No, no Mom, people out there." Nobody ever listen to me. Me had to take sticky stuff off door meself. Mom not likey that at all, her call me, "Bad cat !" again.
Me try very hard not to be Bad cat. Me love Mom. Just want to play. When Mom yell at me and get mad, make me sad. Me go to Mom, say, "Me sorry." Purr and kiss her. Mom hear that. Her pick me up and pet my head. Oh, me likey head pets. Me purr and purr. Me tell Mom, "Me be good cat."
Oh look, me find yarn. Yarn just sitting here on table. You think maybe Mom want this yarn ? Me not think so. Where can me hide yarn at ? Cuse me, me need to go and find good place to hide yarn now. Me say Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment