Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hunter's Turn


Oh Hi. Me just relaxing today. Mom some time bring plant into Apt. Me likey the plant and flower. Smell like outside. Make me think of outside. So, me really likey big green plant. Have to sniff alla time. Smell like dirt outside.
Me really likey plant with little yellow thingys. Me sniff. Oh, Mom bring plant with candies on it. Good yellow candies for me.
Not likey red head cactus plant. Me say, "Bad plant." Me get bad plant. Not likey plant with big leafs on coffee table. Me get bad plant.
Big green plant can stay. Good plant. Nice plant. Smell like outside.
Me wish me could go outside some time. Mom, say "No."
Some time Mom not let me do what me want to. Her say, "Stay out of cupboards." Her not let me play with phone. Mom not let me play with cable wire, Man play with cable wire. Me want to play with cable too. Mom not let me be on dresser. Alla good things are up there.
What me suppose to do ? Me not know ? Alla time look for things to do or play with. So, me play with big green plant. Is fun.
Mom moved alla toy mousey again. Me tell Mom, "Stop that." But, Mom not listen. Have to spend alla day putting Mousey's back where they go.
Me go now say "Bye-Bye" Hard work being a cat and putting alla toy mousey's back where they suppose to go. Nap time. "Mom, you take purple Mousey out of cardboard box." "How me suppose to take nap without purple mousey."

No comments:

Post a Comment