Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hunter's Turn


Oh Hi, you back again. Me likey see you. Me likey peoples. Peoples friends. Me alla time try make friends. Some peoples no likey be friends with me. Me not know why. Me likey them anyways.
Mom go out Apt. door in morning, her say, "Be good boy." Me alla time good boy. Just likey to play alla time. Why Mom not understand that ? Me not know.
Lady come to Apt. her pick me up. Me likey that. Her smell like other cat and doggy. Lady talk to me and pet me. Me purr. Me happy. Then lady open fridge. Me tell her, "Ham in there, give me Ham please." Her not listen. Mom hear me. Mom give me Ham.
Why peoples not hear me when I talk ? Me not know. Some time Mom hear me. Me talk alla time, but nobody hear me. When Mom leave and not come back for long, long time. Me hear peoples in hall under Apt. door. Me say, "Help me, me alone, find my Mom please." Peoples not listen. No bring Mom back. Me has to wait.
Mom alla time try to brush fur. Me say, "No, No" Not likey fur brushed. Me clean cat. Clean fur meself. No need help. Me big boy. Mom brush fur on her head everyday. Silly Mom.
Me go into bathroom with Mom. Has to check, make sure she not use my litter box. It OK Mom never do. While her sit there and do nothing, me think, "Her can pet me or play with me." Mom not likey that. Her alla time say, "Go play." when her sit there.
Me tell you peoples something. Listen to you cat. When him talk to you, listen to him. Him talk to you, maybe want something or need something. Hear what him say to you. Mom alla time talk to me, and me alla time talk to Mom. Me know what Mom say.
When Mom read book at night, her not pet me or play with me. So, me have to hide book. Me play trick on Mom. Me hide under bed and pull rug under bed. Funny Mom. Me likey play tricks on Mom.
Me go now, Mom come back from laundry room. Make dirty cloths clean. Not likey clean cloths. Not smell like Mom. Me go now, say, "Bye,Bye."
"Mom, Mom, why you make cloths clean ?" "Keep cloths dirty, Mom,Mom, you hear me ?" "Mom, me have Greenie treat please."

No comments:

Post a Comment