Monday, August 10, 2009

Hunter's Turn



Oh Hi, Me watch movie with Mom. Mom alla time get scary movie. Me tell Mom. "Mom, get movie bout cat some time." Mom not listen.
Mom go into bathroom. Me in bath tub, Mom not know. Me play, "Sneaky Peek." Ha-Ha fun. Me look over edge of tub at Mom. Sneaky peek. Then hide. Ha-Ha Funny Mom. Me likey play with Mom. Me play "Cat and Mousey" Me be cat, and Mom be Mousey. Fun to play when Mom wear fuzzy blue flippers. Me hide. Jump out, and catch Mousey. Heehee, what fun.
When bad fly bite me on paw, Mom give me ham. Now me see fly. Not know if good fly or bad fly. Me say, "Look Mom, fly bite me, give me ham please."
Me not write lot tonight. Me tired. Had full day. Had fun day. Mom not go to work place, her stay home and play with me alla day.
Me likey when Mom stay home and not go away. Mom tell me, me was good boy alla week. Get extra Greenie Treats. Likey Greenie Treats.
Mom will go into bedroom soon. Her will get ice pops. Mom alla time tell me color of ice pops. Tonight Mom get 2 blue and one red. Me get plastic to play with.
It be hot in Apt. for me. Fur grow back. Mom try to brush me today and tell me, "See I told you it would grow back." Me not likey brush. Me take brush from Mom, tell her, "No,No." But, Mom not listen. OK me go now say, "Bye-Bye."
Mom, oh Mom, me put brush in trash, OK." "Mom, you hear me ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment