Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hunter is King of the Castle

And Master of all he surveys. Hunter's favorite flavor of cat food is....Fillet Minon with shrimp.....Gees. When was the last time I had Fillet Minon ?.......I don't remember. Hunter decides when it's time to eat......not me. He likes to have his dinner at 4:00. But, when I get home from work some times at 7:00 or 8:00.......he wants to eat as soon as I close the Apt. door. Once I came home very late......& the phone rang........after I hung up the phone.......Hunter (still "Meowing" his head off) was laying on the floor on his back with all 4 paws sticking up in air. "OK, OK," I told him, "I get it, you're starving." I bought Hunter a little cat bed. But, Hunter sleeps in his cardboard box........the dirty cloths basket.......or on my bed, near my head.......with as much of the pillow as he can get. He's a pillow hog........& a blanket hog too. I have never seen him sleep in the little cat bed I paid $12.95 for. (sigh) Hunter likes to look out the Living room window first thing in the mornings.........to make sure the neighborhood is running smoothly. I put a living room chair in front of the window & put a throw blanket on the back of it.........so he could sit on the back of the chair & look out the window. After he decides the neighborhood is safe........he's ready for breakfast. And, every time I go to the store....he gets a new toy. I keep saying I'm Not going to buy him another one........but, I always do. I know he likes all his little toys...because he plays with them all the time. Yeah, life is good for King Hunter. Long live the King !

No comments:

Post a Comment