Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hunter's Turn.


Oh Hi, Mom say me hair fall out and make mess in Apt. Hair on me. Me not understand how could fall out. When hair fall out alot. Mom take me to Groomer. Not likey Groomer. Me get bath and me get hair cut. Not likey hair cut at all. Only best part of Groomer is me get to see Amy friend (Shirl's note: Amy is a yellow & white Ragdoll cat owned by one of my friends at work, we take Amy & Hunter to the Groomers together). But, when me see Mom's friend. Amy friend's Mom. Me know, me go to Groomer. Me try to hide. But, Mom alla time find me. How her do that ? Me not know.
Amy friend sit nice for Groomer to brush her fur. Me not likey brushed. Me tell Groomer, "No,No." But her brush me anyway. Me try to take brush. Never work. Then Groomer put me in tub of water. Me say, "No, No, Help Mom, Mom help me !" But, Mom never come to help me. Groomer laugh at me. Me say, "No ! Stop ! Mom, help me, help me, MOM !" Groomer laugh at me more. Groomer take me out of water and blow hot air on me. No likey that. Groomer say, "OK Hunter, we are going to make you look like a lion." Me say, "Whats you got in you hand ?" Groomer cut lotta fur off. Me scream, "MOM ! MOM HELP !"
Me not think about Groomer no more. Give me bad dreams. Groomer cut off alla my pretty fur. Amy friend always get treat for being "Good Kitty" Me not get treats.
Me get yummy people foods today. Meat and gravy foods. Was so good. But, made my tummy feel not good. Me had to go lay down and take nap. Now tummy feel better. Me tell Mom when time to eat, "Not want yummy people foods, make tummy feel bad." Mom will give me good foods. Tummy will not feel bad.
Me tell Mom alla time. "Me finished alla my foods, want more please." But, Mom not listen to me.
Me play with toys, get them all over floor. Mom yell. Me tell her, "Me a cat, can't pick toys up." Mom alla time put toys away. Make me mad. Me have to take them all out and put them where they suppose to be. White fuzzy mouse go by foods, Orange mouse go in bath tub, Gray felt mouse go by Apt. door, Blue mouse go on bed, jingle balls go in cardboard box. There, all done.
Oh, phone ring. "Me get it Mom." Jump up on counter, knock phone over, bend over phone say, "Hello" "Hello" Never answer me. Me not know why ?
Me go now. Say, Bye-Bye. "Mom, phone." "Mom, me think it for you." "Mom, come get phone."

No comments:

Post a Comment