Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hunter's Turn



Oh Hi ! Me was thinking about peoples today. Me not understand why peoples do somea things they do ? To me peoples funny. Like why Mom brush fur on head alla time ? Why Mom take alla fur cloths off and get in shower and get wet ? Why peoples outside get into car things and go away ? Where they go ? When Mom go away, her go to work place. Where is work place ? Me not know.
Some time Mom make me mad ! Me want soft yarn Mom bring home. Mom tell me "No,No." But, me Want yarn ! Nice yarn. Mom go away, me play with yarn. Me have alla fun with yarn. Was pretty when me was done. Me think it was. Mom not think so.
Me not likey be told, "No,No." Me say, "Me show you Mom." That why me take yarn.
Mom take away old litter box. Get new one. Not look or smell the same as old one. Mom say, "You go in new one." Me not think so. Me tell her, "Not likey new litter box." But, her not listen. Me go on rug. But, me have to "go" so me has to use new litter box.
No peoples play with me under Apt. door any more. Make me sad. Me still hear peoples out in hall. Me say, "Here me is, come play." Nobody listen to me. Nobody come play. Me still lay on little rug by Apt. door and listen to peoples in hall. But, play by meself now.
Me not get into cupboards any more. Find new place to take nap. In bottom of closet. Nice place.
Me think it's time to eat now. Mom almost done with laundry. Me go now, say "Bye-Bye."
"Mom, oh Mom, warm up foods in big box thing please." "Mom, you hear me ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment