Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hunter likes Rugs

I have no carpet in my Apt. all the floors are linoleum tile. So I have all these braded throw rugs around. And I use to wax the floors after I'd wash them.
One morning I was sitting at my dinningroom table drinking coffee, when Hunter came flying by on a rug, he put his head down & WHAM ! into the Apt. door. I got up to see about him, but he just looked at me like he was saying, "HA-HA, Fun."
He did this a lot. He'd get a running start, jump on a rug, put his head down & WHAM into the Apt. door or a wall. I was actually thinking about getting him a helmet he did it so much.
When I told the women I work with about it,they all said I was crazy, & didn't believe me.
One day a friend from work came up to my Apt. with me to get a book I was going to give her. As we came into the Apt. Hunter came out to do his "Meet & Greet." he's a people cat, he loves being around people. He might get pet or some food......you never know. When he seen he wasn't going to get either one, he went back into the bedroom. We stood in the livingroom talking....when Hunter came flying by on a rug.....& WHAM ! into the Apt. door. I swear I could have heard him saying "WEEEEEEEEE" that time.
OMG, did you see that ?" my friend said. "I told you he did that." I said. "Well, I seen it with my own eyes, & still don't believe it." She said.
I finely had to stop waxing the floors & got all non-skid rugs. I was really getting worried about Hunter hurting his head. The friend who had seen Hunter rug surfing even gave me a Non-skid rug with 3 gray kittens on it. I keep it by the Apt. door, & it's one of Hunter's favorite rugs. He will pick it up in his mouth & drag it all over the Apt. He just can't ride on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment