Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hunter does Not like.........

1. Cat Treats. Won't touch them, no kind. Not even Temptations.
2. The Lazer Pointer I spent 6 Bucks on. Hunter Meows his head off when I pick the thing up & trys to knock it out of my hand.
3. Bubbles. He ran in fear & hid under the bed when I was blowing bubbles for a friend & her 2 little girls.
4. Fish. Won't touch it, not even in canned food. When I cook fish at work, he trys to bury my apron under the bathroom rug.
5. Being Brushed. Hates it. I have to hold him down to brush him. I finely gave up & now send him to the Vet twice a year to be groomed.
6. A closed door. I have to leave all my doors opened, or he has a melt down.
7. The Apt. buliding fire alarm. I don't know where he goes when it goes off, but I can never find him.
8.His pet carrier. Don't ask.
9. The fish shaped pieces in his Meow Mix. Don't ask me why. He leaves them on the floor next to his food bowl.
10. The shower running. If I want him out of the bathroom, I just turn on the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment